GraverMach AT, GRS
Never before has a pneumatic handpiece system given the goldsmith so much versatility and control. A remarkable technical breakthrough is the seamless combination of hand and foot control. Using one simple knob, the user can choose between hand or foot control, whenever desired. This allows optimal working comfort and precision in a wider range of creative jobs such as engraving or setting.
The GraverMach AT is wonderfully familiar to anyone who uses its predecessors such as the GraverMax, GraverMax SC, or GraverMach. With the expanded capability of precise, selectable hand control, this power tool is in a class by itself. The hand control technology is based on the GRS Airtact.
GraverMach AT features:
- Hand control air pressure gauge
- Hand control air regulator knob
- Power on/off button
- Bias control knob
- Primary air pressure gauge
- Primary air regulator knob
- Handpiece selector knob
- Hand control air ports
- Handpiece air connectors
- Impact speed control (SPM)
- Hand/foot control selector knob
- Auxiliary air knob
- Air filter with Quick Connect fittings
- Rear connection for foot control
- Auxiliary air quick connector
- 24 V power connector for worldwide use
- Dimensions: 33 x 15.2 x 20.8 cm
- Weight: 10.3 kg
NB! Handpiece is not included.
Aktiv Guld is authorized dealer of the GRS products. When buying your GRS products at Aktiv Guld you are secured a warranty. Furthermore we perform maintenance and repair work from our service center in Europe.